Sunday, November 29, 2009

i cant go any further than thisss .

* i just want to take this time to say i am SORRY ! for the hiatus . i knew it was going to happen i just didnt know it was going to happen so soon . things have been so  . . . up & down & all around . ive been running circles around my life & let me just say im TIRED . i've realized i cant do this anymore . i cant constantly surround my self with people who have nothing going for them . people who just sit on thier ass waiting for things to happen . yess i like to party , more than anyone that i know . but i just cant do this anymoree . . . i cant keep spending money on these temporay highs . i cant keep fucking up friendships . i cant keep doing these random hook ups . i cant . im not saying this is the end of me going outt . but . i need to calm it down . & focus on the things that will make me happy forever . not for two hours . thanks for listening or errr reading .

_________________________________________________________________

i have a confession .
i have still yet to see new moon .
im not a true twilight fan .
get a rope and hang me on my door step .
for i have shamed humanity .
BUT . when i finish this post .
im gonna watch it .
on my computer .
like a broke bored fucking asshole .
& then i'll start on my new moon post .
*promiseee .



____________________________________________________________


i found this extremely funny ; she inspires me so much to be myself it makes no sense.



“Music is about bringing all people together, music has no fucking religion, it has no fucking color, it has no fucking genre, it has no politics, it has no money, it’s fucking free.”

_____________________________________________________________

not in the mood to be posting anything elseee .
so here's some photographyyyy .
enjoy :]





















* soo cuteee .

__________________________________________________________________

why must you be so distant ?
why must you constantly push me away ?
dont you know i want whats best for you ?
 i would give up my life just so you could get one more breath of air .
but baby i cant go any furthher than thiss .
i cant keep running after you .
the soles on my shoes are no longer there.
i would rather masturbate for the rest of my life .
than to have meaningless sex with you .
what we had doesn't exist anymore .
but on your darkest days .
when you need that one person to understand what your going through .
someone to just listen to all your worries .
i will always be at that borderline where i stopped at .
alwaysss .







No comments:

Post a Comment