Wednesday, November 4, 2009

fresh black hole .


life is utterly wierd right now .
i feel sooo happy in the heart .
but sooo dark in the soul .
is that a contridiction ?
ehh , fuck it .



yall bxtches know what i want to be in life right ? righhtttttttt !?!? well if you didnt know i want to be a [ journalist / writer / poet / fashion consultant )
is it me or do i have too much shxt on my plate ? oh well , i cant see myself in life just being one . my mind is sooo fucked in the head that i feel i can do extremely well in all fields .
with that being said : ITS TIME TO SWITCH THE FUCKING STYLE UP .
& if they hate , then let em hate , and watch the money pile up .



i wanna be more artsyyy ; the style is soo fucking me its insaane .




all my clothes are all black anywayy . BUT , im fucking mitch oblitey . i will alwaaaaysss keep it chic .
like my bxtch DAISY LOWE :


i would post a picutre of myself . . . but uhmmm . im not ready for thatt .
_________________________________________________________________

soo i decided to give The City one more try . & it was actually good episode . she has like my DREAAAAMMMMM job . living in New York & working for Nylon . gahh , i'd KILL for her lifee . but he freind Roxy is the one who caught my attention . she's feaarless and im fucking with it . you have to admit though the gal is gorgeouss .but notice how she goes to work but they dont ever show her doing anything ? yeaah okay she follows her manager to shoot and parties . but what actually does she do ? when i DO [ yess , this is a dream that im fighting for ) work for Nylon , im gonna go to fashion shows and coffe clubs for like poetry jams and travel to different countries and check out their style & see how they party and write about for the magazinee . i wanna start this journey when im 25 . not too old , but not too young either . i just feel like all television shows are about fashion , be assistants and working for big modeling & fashion companies . im not complaining but i feel sorry for the people who dont want anything to do with fashion when they grow up . i looooveeeeee fashion , but it's not my passion . if someone was to tell me i couldn't write & i couldn't express my ideas i think i would jump off a cliff and dive into a pool full snakes .
_________________________________________________________________










my heart stopped beating when i saw these picturess .
right after class tomorrow , im getting it .
cutting them outt .
putting them on the ceiling in my bedroom .
its that deep . if fucking love twilight .
three weeks & two more days till New Moon .
im no where near ready .




" he's an adorable creaturee :] "

team vampire or werewolf ?

i have never had an obsession as big as twilight . i never thought it would turn into this . when i was reading the book i was in my own world . in my head i was bella . and i know im not the only girl that felt this way . he cares about her more than he cares about himself . they are always blaming each other and its soo beautiful . & how fucking sexy is it that he comed into her room and she sleeps by him everynight while he lays there with her and stares at her . i think we love it so much because it's so far from reality . we dont want to believe that edward is a perfect man just because he is a vampire . we want to believe that mabee , just maaabeeee . our edward cullen is
out there to whisk us away in his volvo . i love the awkward love they have for each other . how he's soooo intune with he even though he cant read her mind . bella does get on last nerve sometimes , but we cant help but love her because she had edward . and ohhhh jacob black . everygirls bad ass . he's like a cool bestfriend who's a immature in such a cute way you just want to rape him . i fucking love it when he gets mad . its sooo sexxyy . i could go on for dayys. but let me just say i will have the BIGGEST post on new moon . from photography , my favorite qoutes in the book , music & the bands from the new moon soundtrack .


________________________________________________________________


*lmfao ! i literally laughed for like five minutess .

_____________________________________________________________


i want to be reborn again .
i want to re - invent myself .
i want to take back all my blank stares from you and replace them with i love you's . i want to re - cry my tears for happiness instead of wasting them on despair . i never wanted my soul to be this dark , it's to the point where i can't even see around me . the streets are blue black and i can hear the crows singing in the night . you way past overdue for paying the electricity bill for my heart . & even though my soul is dark who says i cant replace it with a darker onee . its a fresh black hole straight out the oven .




No comments:

Post a Comment