Friday, February 12, 2010

from heaven to hell & back again .

in one of my slumps .
i tend to distance myself from the world .
& act like everything pisses me off . or i just dont care .
it happens from time to time .
what can you do to help ?
nothing . nothing helps .
i'll continue to be like this untill something good comes my way .




song of the day : Fuck me Pumps - Amy Winehouse .


* this is classic Amy .
she's soo fucked up in a classy & old fashion way .
love her music & love herrrrrr <3



" dust off your fuck mee pumps "

_________________________________________________________________


. all grown up .

sexy huh ? bett you dont know who that is . . . welp ! thats Tahj Mowry . you knooow . from smart guy ! " yooo brother is smart ! " lmao ! had to do it . but yeaaaah . thats him . allll stylish & shit . did a little bit of research & turns out he's RECORDING . smh . he's got a song with with Boom Boom Satellites and Flo-Rida called " Kick it Out " . havent heard the song nor do i want to . anything with Flo - Rida gives me a headache . i really wish he would go back to acting . but as long as he looks like that i dont give a fuck what he does . &
awee ! what a fucking cutieeeee . Daniel " Diggy " Simmons seen at a fashion show . this kids got syleeee man . like grown men dont even dress this good . he's got sooo much style that he is currently working on his fashion line along with his mentor Pharrel Williams . [ whoaaa ! )  it was oringally titled " Space Age " then changed to " Space Cadet " . but he then later on stated " Chivalrous Culture is my brand releasing Fall 2010 for the people that asked is it mine ". & also on December 2 , exactly at midnight, he released his highly anticipated and first mixtape " The First Flight " . damn . thier whole family is sooo creative . but i think he beat out his sister by a long mile . this is going to be sooo much better than the ugly little girl shoe's his sister came up with .

_________________________________________________________________

. SPOTTED .


Zoe Saldana at the Fashion Week kick off Gala at Cipriani’s in NYC.


Queen Gaga and Cyndi Lauper at amfAR’s Charity Gala in New York City . Cyndi’s wearing vintage McQueen and Gaga’s got pearls & powder glued to her body . i dont think she will ever run out of outfits .

Rihanna at Seoul, South Korea at Coex mall

Dita Von Tease with RuPaul on his new show RuPaul's Drag Race

Sweetheart Lauren Conrad at a party for her new book Sweet Little Lies . cant wait to read it ! if you haven't read her first book L.A Candy i suggest you do it NOW .

Beyonce & Alicia Keys on the set of their new Video Put it in a Love Song .
ehhh . idk . . . i really dont like this song . it sounds more Beyonce than Alicia . & judging by this photo it looks like B is taking Alicia out of her element . but that's Beyonce for you . if she's not getting her way then fuuuuuck it .
_______________________________________________________________


. New Music Videos .
Wale : Pretty Girls .
sorry to say this but uhm . . . your kinda LATE dude .
this video should have beeeeeeen out . they dont even play this on the radio anymore . & sorry to say again . but . this video sucks . i pictured him like walking through a city mabeee . . . trynna get all the girls at the party or something . idk . something other than this . all these average ass girls . i could have been in this video damnit .

Wale : My Sweetie .
to be honest this video is soo much better than pretty girls .
& i thought it was like a latin - salsa beat instead of an african beat . smh !
but now that i've really listened to it , i heaaar the african . lls !
good song . good video . good job wale :]
Rihanna : Rude Boy
god . damn . riri .
this is reaaaallly sexy . & one of her best video's yet .
im happy to see her & Wale do something culture inspired . this shows like the fun side of her . i love the bright colors & the MIA turned sexy outfits . & it def. makes me like the song more . even though i wasnt expecting this to be her next single , its still a good song . i guess she wanted something for people to dance to . i think she should have saved it for like the summer though . but as usual she gets my votee .

David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi : Memories
two new videos from the cudder too !
dont really have anything to say .
i dont really like the song . but then again i stopped it after cudi's part .
lls  =P

Dan Black feat. Kid Cudi : Symphonies Remix
such a cool ass video .
& i JUST downloaded this song .
i love it .
& speaking of kid cudi . . .

_________________________________________________________________


Cudi at the NYC screening of “ How to Make It In America . ”

&

Kid Cudi was selected as one of thirty’s “ Most Stylish New Yorkers ” by Time Out New York .



please hunny . . . save that for tonight !
[ pshh . yeah i wish )
:|


His style: “Simple and classic.”

His inspirations: “I always took [style tips] from my older brother and sister, who wore simple, classic things. But I still layered a lot, and in high school, I was a young young’un, all Phat Farmed–out, wearing Sean John, Ecko, Rocawear and Akademiks. I felt like I needed to buy what was cool, instead of just wearing comfortable shit. Now I feel like my personality is this character, and when you watch a cartoon show, the characters aren’t changing their outfit every 15 seconds. That’s why I wear the same jeans every day.”

Favorite local stores: “BAPE, A.P.C. and American Apparel, though I think I’m gonna pass on [AA’s meggings]. I never want to be with my girl and have trouble figuring out whose leggings are whose. I like What Goes Around Comes Around for old concert tees. Oh man, I got this Sgt. Pepper cartoon Beatles shirt there; it was, like, $300. I didn’t even know how much it cost—I thought it was gonna be, like, $80 at most—till I got to the register and was like, Oh mah gawd! Good Lord. But it’s classic vintage rock, you know? I also love Opening Ceremony—I bought five adult-sized Max costumes from Where the Wild Things Are there. I’m trying to do a denim collaboration with A.P.C., but I haven’t reached that yet. Hopefully they’ll read this and they’re down. Hint, hint, wink, wink, chop, chop.”

Biggest splurge: “I never look at the price; I just look for comfort. Of course, the more it costs, the more comfortable it gets.”


Favorite designers: “I love what [Tomoaki] ‘Nigo’ [Nagao] does with BAPE (bape.com), and what KAWS is doing for Original Fake (original-fake.com). I hated suits until I wore a Calvin Klein; they just fit me. But I don’t know high-end designers and shit; that’s not my world. I dabble though. I like Louis Vuitton accessories, but I’d never wear their clothes. No offense, it’s just not my steeze.”

On launching his own line: “Never. I’m a fan of fashion; I want to be the consumer. I know it’s cliché for artists to have their own brand and shit, but that’s too much stress. No colognes, no perfumes, and if I did, it’d probably be, like, eau de Egyptian musk.”



On sneakers: “I’m into them, but I don’t collect. Hell no, I’d never sleep outside the Nike store. For some shoes?!? I like to get one pair of shoes and wear them till they’re dirty. Besides, I don’t walk—I glide, like butter. Float like a vampire. I’m like Louis Vuitton, but smoother. He wishes he were like me.”


On his HBO character: “His style is just like mine—very fly-casual, a lot of earth tones, nothing too flashy. I even wear my own jeans the whole season!”

On New York style: “Here, people’s style is expressed more through their personality than what’s in at the time. You see all different styles in New York, and that’s what made me want to stay here. I experienced more in the first six years I was here than I did the whole time I was in Cleveland. It’s cool.”



<3

_________________________________________________________________

R.I.P Alexander McQueen .


if you haven't heard , british fashion designer Alexander McQueen has been found dead on Feb 11, 2010 after taking his own life . The 40-year-old committed suicide just days after the death of his mother , Joyce , last week . His death also comes just three years after his close friend , Isabella Blow - who plucked him from obscurity and helped him become a star - killed herself . McQueen , who was christened Lee but used his middle name for his label , was found at his luxury flat in Green Park , central London . & even though im not really into high fashion . im kinda sad . he was such a GREAT designer . he dressed celebs from Nicole Kidman to Kristen Stewart . i actually took the time to watch his last show & it was truly spectacular , but looking at it , it is also all the more tragic to think where he was heading , with his innovative mind . Who knows what heights he could have reached . ohhh Mcqueen . what will the fashion world do without you ?!

T_T




he's clothes were daring yet delicate & soo wierd in a way it was beautiful .


his shoes are the definition of BITCH BOOM .


remember these from the Bad Romance video ?



________________________________________________________________



even Chris Brown wore the McQueens [ the boots . )
but uhm . why is he trynna be fashionable all of a sudden ?!
& if you haven't notice im not a fan of the woman beater .
yeaaaaah he's sexy & all but . its team riri over here .
& on this blog :
EVERYBODY HATESSSSS CHRIS !


he will never beeeee . . .



Kanye West . i have a feeling this is what he's trynna be & if it is he can just give up right now . i looove kanye's style .
when he started wearing jean jackets .
so did i .
& when he put pins on the jacket .
so did i .
i idolize him more than amber actually . but damn i love them together :


_________________________________________________________________

. Random .


Wale looks sooo african right here . l0l !
but loooook who got the copper foams :]
im not a sneakerhead but i like these  .
so if your a dude get these & make the other niggas jealouss .


aweee . i think its soo cute how he's infatuated with her & Beyonce .
but seriously . how many times are they going to kiss each other on the cheek ?!
& yesss i love justin beiber .
i think he's adorable .
im a teenybopper .
so the fuck whatttt .

_________________________________________________________________

. get inspired .



tears will get you nothing but sypanthy .


if you're gonna cry . please do it outside .


i hope you don't taste as selfish as you look .


baby without hope . life is not worth living .


kid , you're not even old enough to know how bad life gets .


life is unfair & it will never stop being unfair . kill yourself or get over it .


you do what you love . fuck the rest .


having regrets does nothing but causes wrinkles .


well behaved girls rarely make history . just so you know .


im a mascot for what you've become . & i love the mayhem more than the love .


seduction leads to destruction .


we are all addicted to something that takes the pain away .


if you're easily offended . fuck off .


you'll never catch me . so just let me be .


he who has life let him be .


character will take you places money cant .


_________________________________________________________________

. photography .

" lemme see your booooobs ! "



__________________________________________________________________

 

i HAD to post this .
ABDC last night was tooooo good .
especially these guys .
to Taylor Swift though ?!
i found my fav. group already .


__________________________________________________________________



From heaven to hell and back again , life is a funny thing. Beauty can come from the most strangest of places and even the most disgusting places . ”
— Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment