Friday, January 8, 2010

formspring.me

What's a sure fire way of pissing you off?

thats tough because a lot of shxt pisses me off . but if you REALLY wanna see me get angry , talk about my closest friends .

Do you think you find yourself trusting easily more often than not?

nopee . i dont trust anyone . sometimes not even myself . people fuck up . thats life . but when its your life thier fucking up then thats a different story .

What's the worst thing you've ever done to a friend or "friend".

ive done some pretty horrible shit to tell you the truth . soo picking out the worst would take up too much of my timee . l0l , sorrry .

Do you have a secret that you want to let everyone know, but your afraid to because you think you'll face ridicule and/or other things?

yes . . . & no . im a private person because the last thing i want is for someone to have sympathy for me . & no because FUCK PEOPLE ! if they dont like you for one thing , they'll hate you for something else .

Have you ever had an abortion or miscarriage?

im happy to say nopee & nopee :]

So, I know you smoke and drink a lot on the weekends. I was always curious as to how you got into doing that and if you felt it was "cool".

ive just always had that fast paced life style . all my friends were always older than me so i grew up thinking i could do whatever they did & it would have no affect on me . WRONG ! & i NEVER EVER thought it was cool . my friends & i were young . stupid . bad . & bored . when you grow up w| certain friends you take a little bit of thier bad habits & as i grew older i started doing it moree . but it was never to be cool .

When you say your passionate when it comes to sex, does that also mean you willing to do ANYTHING to please your sexual partner?

no one is ever willing to do ANYTHING .
but . im sureee me & the "partner" could work something outt .

When did you start smoking cigarettes and do you ever plan on stopping?

awee . look at someone who caress . l0l , & i had my first cigg at 10 i believe . horrible I KNOW ! but i didnt pick up the habit untill i was like 15 . & yess i do plan on stopping . the day i find out im pregnant or adopt my first kid .

What part of Africa is your family from?

where all the beautiful women come from of course . ghana :]

fav position?

i let him pick a new one for me each time ;]

ask me anything . & i mean ANYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment