Monday, January 4, 2010

the last resolution .

bloggy blog blog ohh how ive missed you !
i was going to wait till my netbook came but i just couldnt keep away .
oh shxtt fuck bxtch . where are my manners ?!?

Happy New Yearrrrrrrr !


im so happy that 2009 is fucking over . but i will admit , it came with some of the BEST times of my life . but with the good times also came the bad times . but im leaving all that shxt behind me to start new beginnings in this new year :] & im leaving a couple people in 2009 as well . theres a reason why they didnt make to 2010 & for that . them bxtchessss get LEFT !

* anywhooo . my new years eve was pretty good . got pretty wasted of coursee . i must say that when you're feeling kinda down . alcohol can save your life .

_________________________________________________________________

here's to my bxtchess that fucked shxt up .
saank shots down .
& got their new years kiss from a boy they didnt expect ;]



this year we will fall . fall & break necks & crack skulls .



this year we will cry for better reasons .



this year we will have longer lasting highs .



this year we will make better mistakes .



this year we will march to the beat of our own heart .



this year we will laugh great laughs & smiles great smiles .



this year we will turn tragdey into triumph .



this year we accept those who dont accept us .



this year we will not forgive . not forget . but move the fuck on .



this year we will have more challenges that will result it more victories .



this year we will put our cigarettes in the air to bless them .



this year we will relax and take notes . then burn them .



this year we will look our best . to do the worst .



this year we will be silly with our middle fingers up .



this year we will spend more time with the ones we love instead of the ones we wish to be .


*this is a fucking spitting IMAGE of me & my bestfriend on NYE .  & i have that bracelet ! it broke though . it was my favorite :[

this year we will believe the unbelieve & think the unthinkable .


*& soo is this . l0l

this year we will sit like queens because we look the part .



 [ this year we will be free motherfuckersss . )




*my NYEKISS was something like thiss . it was on some low key type shitt . & i loved it <3

_________________________________________________________________


yessss i know i said resolutions are for fools but man . i cant help but keep a few under my belt . theres always room for improvement . one resolution that i have . that will never change is DONT DIE ! lmao ! you think im joking but im sooo fucking serious . i want to live to see 2011 . & my two other ones are to open up more . meaning that ill be talking about more personal shxt on here . so you guys can get to know me better & the last resolution is to worry about ME , MYSELF , & I . sometimes i feel like im caught up in everyones shxt but my own & its too heavy for me . im sick of being the one who's always giving thier opinion but its never heard . & if your sick of it too , then join with me & tell those fuckers to FUCK OFF & DEAL WITH YOUR OWN SHIT ! thank youuu & good bye bxtchess :]

_________________________________________________________________

& here's where you can ask me anything . & i meaaan anything . personal . stupid . silly . tell me secrets . whooo gives a fuck . i wanna  know & i want to be asked .


follow me on twitter tooooo :]


_________________________________________________________________

okayy so its about 3:30 in the morning and im about to watch the lovely boness . i dont know if i should be watching it soo late & by myself but ehhh . fuck it . im boredd . but i love movies like thiss , i feel like im going to hear a special quote that will change my lifee .



* thanks for reading & i PROMISEEEE YOUUU [ & i hardley ever make promise's ) my blog will get better within timee . im going to try my hardest to talk about things that people want to read & you know fancy shxt like thatt .


No comments:

Post a Comment