Wednesday, January 13, 2010

black tears running from my eyes .

i feel like i havent blogged in forever .  & once again cheerleading has taken over my life . coaching is sooo time consuming . but i love it . no matter how much the little fuckers piss me off . & yesterday made me realize that age isnt just a number . it's a state of mind . you act as old as you think you are . [ if that makes sense . . . ) so if your thirty-five . & you dont think thats old at all . then you will act like a child . simple physchology . & im still a little bummed about the situation with the "boy thats always on my mind" . wouldn't shit be great if he thought about me eveytime i thought about him ?! ehh , but i know it doesnt work like thatt . but i think all this waiting & separation must mean something good about to happen . i mean good things come to those who wait right ? mabe ? i dont fucking know .

* here's something i found that reminded me of cheerleading SO MUCH !


_________________________________________________________________

i know im a little late on this but i just found this outt & i had to blog about it . sooo we all know kanye's an asshole . it flows through his vains , but on NYE him , amber rose , & his cousin helped serve food to the homeless . i thought this was very selfless & adorablee .



& it gave me a chance to do some amber rose spam . i love this chick right here . & i love her with kanye . i dont see him with any other girl .















newcomer to the BAD BALD CLUB : megan fox .
shaved her head for a new movie role .
she's still fucking gorgeous .


_________________________________________________________________

speakingggg of cute couples . Katy Perry & Russell Brand have recently announced thier engagement after four months of dating . i love them together alsoo . he's soo funny & she's soo quirky they're just a match made in heaven .










_________________________________________________________________

& how could i forget one of the most famous couples in the business : Beyonce Knowles & Jay - Z .



________________________________________________________________

In Rihanna's World


rihanna's photoshoot for W magazine .















*favoritee .

___________________________________________________________________

get inspired .



yes , i said i would love you forever . but when forever runs out . i swear im fucking outta here .



love hangs on invisible strings .



i'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees .



i revealed soo much too soon , i was emotionally slutty .



color my life with chaos & trouble .



if you dont wear clothes other kids cant afford . then how will they envy you ?



friends aint what they used to be . where did all the blue skies go ?



what's the point of having wings if you're not going to use them to fly ?



sticks & stones may break my ones but acidic words burn the skin .



its all your fault . . . you called me beautiful .


*NEW ! cutee looks for boys , dont know why i didnt do this before .



a penny for your thoughts . a dollar for your insides . & a fortune for your soul .



someday love will find you .


* pete wentz . most stylish daddy on the planet .

if you're not going to go all the way . then why go at all ?



the best way to predict your future is to create it .



________________________________________________________________

photography .










* fucking CUTE ! i want theseeeee :]


________________________________________________________________

NEW MUSIC VIDEO'S



M.I.A new music video .
" there's space for ol dat i see "




kid sister's new music video
" right hand hi "





my sisters favorite band .
the two lesbo sisters .
Tiesto ft. Tegan & Sara
" Feel It In My Bones "

_________________________________________________________________

what do you do .
 when the one you love .
 doesnt love you ?
& what do you say
when the one you love .
wont look your way ?
the best way to describe this feeling is . . .
like he shot me with my own gun .
& instead of taking me to the E.R .
he stood there & watched me squirm in pain with no sympathy in his eyes .
black tears running from my eyes .
i said " i love you " . but he had no reply .
& that last flinch . was my last goodbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment