Monday, January 25, 2010

formspring.me

how often do you reside in cloud9? ;]

almost everyday .

U should lose a couple of pounds and I seen the way u dress u have your blog and u make it seem like u kno about fashion when u really dnt u can't even fit have of the nice high fashion things so I think u should just pick a new hobby sweetheart

thanks for reading my blog ! & you WISH you had an ass like mineee ;] & you're right . i dont know too much about fashion , but i know about stlye . & if your lame ass was hipp you would know the fucking difference between style & high fashion . high fashion is like dior & versace . & i GARANTEE that you have NONE of it . and before you TRY & lean on me learn how to spell . " have " when you mean "half" ? smh . yall bxtches amuse the shit outta mee . how about you stop sucking mee & pick a new hobby . sweethearttttt <3

ask me anything . & i mean ANYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment