Saturday, January 9, 2010

formspring.me

how old where you when you lost your virginity??

15 .

do yu regret losing some of the friends yu lost becaus of fucked up shit yu have done?

yes . but most of them . weren't friends to begin with .

do yu think yu are fake?

i knew this question was coming . l0l , & no i dont think im fake at all . i guess i might come off that way because im polite & cordial to the people i dont like just to prove to them that they dont get to me & not to flatter themselves that i dont like them . but if i dont fuck w| you . you would DEF. know .

do yu purposley do fucked up things nd betray friends? or does it just happen nd then yu just dont care?

wow . do yall really think im THAT fucked up ?! but sometimes the shit i do is on purpose & other times its not even my fault . im always in some shit & no matter what i do or say it ends up hurting someone else's feelings . & i always care too deeply when its too late . . .

so yu said yu tend to be a really bad friend but then yu said if yu talk about your closest friendz yu will get mad. so r yu a good friend or not?

i NEVER said i was a bad friend . people fuck up , whether its on purpose or shit just happens . i am a good friend if you're a good friend to mee . well at least i try my best .

Okay, I don't want you to think I'm criticizing your answer or judging you. I guess in a sense I am, but sorry. Wouldn't you rather stop smoking when you start TRYING to have a baby. You may not find out for months and may harm the baby.

thats very truee . but smoking is a TERRIBLE habit that many people have to deal w| everyday . & ive tried to quit countless of times . & with everyone doing it around you , theres no motivation .so you're right . when im trying to have a baby or adopt my child that will DEF. motivate me to quit .

ask me anything . & i mean ANYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment